A Message from the FMHCA President
Welcome to the FMHCA website!
Here, it is our goal to provide you, our members and fellow practitioners of the healing art of Mental Health Counseling, opportunities for enrichment and growth in our profession.
To this end, we sponsor a yearly conference promoting our profession and providing networking and educational experiences to foster improvement in our performance as professional counselors.
Our upcoming FMHCA Conference - Professional & Holistic Pathways to Mental Health Counseling - will be held on February 8 & 9, 2013.
Location: Innisbrook Resort - 36750 U.S. Highway 19 North, Palm Harbor, FL
FMHCA will also host a two day Qualified Supervisor Training on February 7 & 8, 2013 in conjunction with the conference.
Take advantage of these wonderful opportunities and join us at the 2013 Conference at Innisbrook!
Opportunities to Get Involved
- Register for the 2013 FMHCA Conference now!
- Submit a Presentation Proposal for the 2013 FMHCA Conference
- Network on our LinkedIn group (400+ members online)
- Post a Job on LinkedIn online
- Promote Your Events or Make Announcements
- Write an article or purchase advertising space in our FMHCA Newsletter (published quarterly) or on our website.
- Volunteer to serve on one of our committees or special projects
Give us your input and feedback
Elvis Lester, MA, LMHC, NCC, MAC, NBCFCH
Licensed Mental Health Counselor (MH2221)
Qualified Teacher of Hypnosis (State of Florida)
FMHCA President – 2012-2013
FMHCA ♦ PO Box 272552, Tampa, FL 33688